HHL Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome!

3 posters

Go down

Hello and Welcome! Empty Hello and Welcome!

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Now that we have a help forum, let's talk about what we plan on filling it with. This community will be a place for Game Boy modders of all creeds, whether the DMG, MGB, GBC, GBA, etc... to gather and discuss what troubles we are having, and what solutions we have found to the most frustrating of modding problems. Start a discussion! Are you stuck on a particularly tricky mod and need some help? Start a discussion!

In sum, this forum will be what we make of it, so let's remember to be respectful and make it great.

A Little About US/Me

Hand Held Legend is becoming a trusted name in the Game Boy modding community. We are known for our top notch backlights, Game Boy Color frontlights and excellent customer service. Our beginnings started in 2013 and when I began modding my first DMG in hopes to make great (no, awesome) use of my time and to purchase my soon to be fiance, a wedding ring. I can remember when I purchased a set of 40+ DMGs without hesitation and anxiously awaited their arrival. This is a feeling I hope to promote as I can remember the excitement and nostalgia of bringing back some of my most fond childhood memories. When the box arrived, the expression on my face was NOT mirrored by that of my girlfiend. Little did she know that what what she was looking at, a dirty and dusty box of old game boys would soon turn into a shiny new rock for her left ring finger.

The origins and memories of this endeavor are those I will remember for the rest of my life. I hope to share these memories and create new ones with an ever improving community here at Hand Held Legend. We are always trying to bring you new and exciting mods and accessories to further amp up your awesome consoles! We have seen some amazing modders that push the limit in the last few years and hope to encourage and promote the modding experience.

Now It's Your Turn...

Admin
Admin

https://hhlhelpforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hello and Welcome! Empty Re: Hello and Welcome!

Post by AndehX Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:31 am

Hi, and nice intro Smile

I also recently purchased a job lot of faulty Gameboys and felt the same anxiety waiting for them to arrive. Spent the last couple of days cleaning them up and fixing the various faults with them. Battery corrosion is a pain to deal with.
plan on placing a big order of backlights and various other things to polish them up before I sell them on.
It is a great hobby once you get into it.
AndehX
AndehX

Back to top Go down

Post by TMM12 Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:35 am

Hey, I'm TheMudkipMaster12 and I'm a chiptuner that uses LSDj and FamiTracker as well. I'm here because I want to mod my Gameboy DMG for use with LSDj and make it look amazing in the process Very Happy. I've never modded a Gameboy before, unless replacing a shell on a GBA SP counts. Smile (a couple times, actually) That's really it!
TMM12
TMM12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum